label.m THE LOOK Competition
As the London Fashion Week Official Haircare Product, image creation has long been part of the label.m heritage. Global Creative Director
Sacha Mascolo –Tarbuck, along with the TONI&GUY International Artistic Team, who work on numerous shows, annual collections and editorial shoots each year, have inspired hundreds of hairdressers with their creative photographic work worldwide.
At label.m we believe that every look tells a story.
It is not about one single story – label.m is about us, our stories and our people.
label.m THE LOOK - the global photographic competition gives you the chance to share your work with others. It will celebrate and reward imagination and individual expression with an ultimate image that transcends boundaries and epitomises label.m’s fashion and music inspired contemporary edge.
For the third year running, we are looking for the most creative talent within the label.m world with the winning images to feature in the dual branded TONI&GUY and LABEL.M LOOK BOOK 2018-2019 distributed globally to over 7000 label.m salons
and their clients.
You need to create a minimum of TWO looks – commercial or editorial - that capture your creativity and showcase label.m products used to achieve them. Judges will be looking for a total image that encompasses both hairdressing talent and creative vision.
• Your images can be in colour or black & white
• Your submission can be a mix of women & mens
editorial, but there must be a minimum of TWO images
to make a double page spread in the LOOK BOOK • Please supply your entry as prints AND on one USB,
clearly labelled with :
- Salon name/location, country and telephone number.
In addition, please ensure your country is visible on the
OUTSIDE of the envelope
- Names of who created the image : stylist, technician,
photographer, make-up artist & clothes stylist - A brief synopsis of the looks and the products
used to achieve them
• Please name each le on the USB with entrant’s name • Send your entry on ONE USB, with each
image labelled to :
label.m THE LOOK 2018/2019 TONI&GUY, 58-60 Stamford Street, London SE1 9LX, England
• ALL entries will be put forward for consideration into the 2017/2018 LOOK BOOK distributed across over 7000 salons globally
• Please only send ONE set of prints and images on USB • If you are going to shoot work for the LOOK BOOK,
please use the current one as a guideline to the quality
of work as the cost of a shoot can be expensive • Only submit photographic work that has been
completed since July 2017
• Only submit PORTRAIT images, landscape les do
not work for the LOOK BOOK (ideally 10 x 8 inches portrait, no bigger than A4) clearly labelled (printed via a computer) with your name, salon and phone number and an email address
• Please make sure the images on the USB are high resolution, ideally as tiff les with a minimum 300dpi
• Do not submit folders, portfolios or presentation folders • Do not email your images unless you are asked to
If you have any questions, contact :
Glen Clough firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0)20 7921 9021
THE ULTIMATE PRIZE
• The winner will be invited to join the International Artistic Team to create a look that may be considered for the label.m Brand Campaign 2018/2019
• The winning image / images will be featured in the 2018/2019 LOOK BOOK
• The winner and their photograph/s will be put forward by the label.m Head Of Office media team for PR and press opportunities in national and international magazines
By submitting your work for this competition and the
LOOK BOOK, you have agreed that it is your
responsibility to ensure that models, photographers, make-up artists and clothes stylist grant label.m professional haircare and TONI&GUY the right to use
the photograph/s in the LOOK BOOK and PR opportunities. You also declare that the work submitted is original and is exclusively your own.
CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRIES IS FRIDAY 25TH MAY 2018