Vodafone London Fashion Weekend Feb 2015 Day 4
Well here we are - the day after the four day weekend before and totally ready for the season ahead, as yet another Vodafone London Fashion Weekend drew to a close less than 24hrs ago.
Clearly there were so many highlights during the event - but here's our top 10 favourites to mark each year of our 10th birthday!:
1. We simply couldn't get enough of the beauty which is Somerset House - making such an historic statement and the perfect backdrop for non-stop designer shopping!
2.The crowds of stylish, prosecco-loving fashionistas, who pounded the cobbles, swinging their 'Pringle of Scotland designed' Tote bags with pride at every turn.
3. The back-to-back runway shows held every day with hair perfectly styled by the fantastic TONI&GUY team throughout the weekend.
4. Seeing the near sell-out success of NEW label.m Brunette Texturising Volume Spray in the salon and at the Fashion Fix area.
5, The exclusive launch of our three GILES products (Hairspray, Texturising Volume Spray (Original) and Volume Mousse) featuring his limited-edition print
6. Hearing Jean-Pierre Braganza - a designer we collaborate with, give a live talk about his career, vision and the approach to his incredible collections.
7. The buzz of being backstage!
8. Seeing how Pretty in Punk and Bardot Beehive overtook the label.m Makeover area as the most requested Fashion Fixes.
9. We love food and we went mad for popcorn to keep us fuelled - simple pleasures.
10. Simply because it's label.m's 10th birthday -so many happy returns to us!
See you in September for another season of style, fashion, people watching and of course shopping temptation!