London Fashion Week Men's Paria Farzaneh AW 19
Backstage at London Fashion Week Men’s AW19 with the
International TONI&GUY Session Team using the award-winning professional haircare range label.m
Luke Harris, International Artistic Director looks to American
Psycho, to create an iconic slicked back look at Paria Farzaneh
"This season, Paria is presenting a raw and deconstructed depiction of the mundanity and repetition of modern life, and the social barriers formed. This is a reflection of the state of society as it stands, where identity and function seem to have dwindled, meanwhile the need to document daily life has overtaken the need to live in the moment. Paria’s purpose within design has always been to blend her background with her experiences to seamlessly create strong pieces that will stand the test of time, whilst representing her ideologies and current thoughts. This season, these ideas are displayed in formal pieces, using both technical and traditional detailing. The show is led by sharp suits in waterproof fabrics, followed by elegant shirting with Iranian fabric piping."
Inspired by the film American Psycho, hair is wet and slicked back flat to the head, complementing the glossy make-up and streamlined tailoring.
Get the Look
1. Apply label.m Volume Mousse to towel dried hair and use the label.m
Grooming Brush to blow-dry hair away from face
2. Apply label.m Gel into hair - section by section to the roots and use your hands to distribute throughout and comb through the top with label.m Cutting Comb
3. Using the label.m Wide Tooth comb through the front hairline, follow the shape of the head to create definition
4. Set the hair in place with diffuser set on a high heat and medium speed.
5. Finish with label.m Fashion Edition Wax Spray
label.m Volume Mousse
label.m Fashion Edition Wax Spray
label.m Grooming Brush
label.m Cutting Comb
label.m Wide Tooth Comb
label.m Magic Diffuser
label.m Tourmaline Dryer
Art Team Top Tip
"Use as much product as you can to flatten down stubborn areas and keep it as sleek as possible."
label.m Professional Haircare is available in all TONI&GUY, essensuals and label.m concept salons worldwide