London Fashion Week Men's SS'18
International Artistic Director Daniele De Angelis and theTONI&GUY Session Team using the award-winning professional haircare range label.m backstage at London Fashion Week Men’s D.GNAK SS18 show
The inspiration behind South Korean menswear brand D.GNAK’s London Fashion Week Men’s collection, came from the idea of ‘inevitable interaction’, or the coming together of two powers (yin and yang) to one unstoppable end.
In Buddhism, it’s believed everything in the world is created by the meeting of the yin and yang. When it comes to fashion design, such chains of cause and effect are vital to the conception of the collection.
Every look is unique, individual and diverse. Using each model’s natural texture, the team brought two elements together: sharp definition complemented with a matt finish.
Get the Look
1. Prep hair using label.m Volume Mousse
2. Blast through using the label.m Tourmaline Dryer
3. Once dry, create natural texture by manipulating the ends with your fingers
4. Apply the label.m Souffle and work the product into the hair using your hands to create volume
5. Finish with the label.m Hairspray, but use hairdryer rather than applying directly to create a softer finish
label.m Volume Mousse
label.m Tourmaline Dryer
Hairstyling by TONI&GUY Session Team using label.m Professional Haircare
label.m Professional Haircare is available in all TONI&GUY, essensuals and label.m Concept salons worldwide and online at labelm.com