Day 4 London Fashion Week Xiao Li 20th Feb AW 17
International Artistic Director Efi Davies creates a ‘do it yourself’ topknot at the Xiao Li Presentation AW17
The Xiao Li AW17 collection is all about being chilled, laid-back, cosy at home on the sofa hanging out.
Following on from this vibe, the hair was meant to look like the model put it up themselves. Simple and imperfect, a stylish look for lounging at home.
Get the Look
1. Prep hair with label.m Volume Mousse and smooth with label.m Grooming Brush
2. Use brush to flatten the top of hair and create a ponytail at the highest point
3. Brush very tight but not clean and secure with elastic
4. Twist the hair into a roll and use pins and grips to secure
5. Finishing touch, label.m Texturising Volume Spray and tease hairline to create a deliberate imperfection
label.m is the Official Haircare Product of London Fashion Week and London Fashion Week Men's in partnership with the British Fashion Council