Day 2 London Fashion Week House of Holland 18th Feb AW 17
HOUSE OF HOLLAND
International Artistic Director Cos Sakkas creates Luxury Western Hair at the House of Holland Show AW17
House of Holland took inspiration from the designer’s own road trip across America. The show began with R&B music and fur (think Lil’ Kim) but moved quickly towards the western world with cowboy boots and hats (a la Dolly Parton).
The hair followed on from the western theme with the front of the hair set in rolls, which then flowed into loose waves providing the elegant touch. On the sides hung two loose braids, which brought it back to the West!
Get the Look
1. Apply label.m Volume Mousse to the top half of the head and blow-dry with a label.m Grooming Brush - but keeping the natural texture on the ends
2. Create a side-parting on the left, smooth the right side of hair out with fingers whilst applying hairspray and raking the hair away from the face
3. On the side of the part, take sections and backcomb lightly near the root. Brush this section up towards the parting and create a roll that sits close (doesn’t need to be perfect) to the head
4. With the ends left out from the roll, work a three-strand braid and vertically tong using the label.m Advanced Pro Wand 19mm on the remaining hair
5. Finish with label.m Therapy Rejuvenating Oil Mist
label.m is the Official Haircare Product of London Fashion Week and London Fashion Week Men’s in partnership with the British Fashion Council