Day 1 London Fashion Week Paul Costelloe 17th Feb AW17
International Artistic Director Cos Sakkas creates on-trend quiff at the Tudor-inspired Paul Costelloe Show AW17
The collection inspiration was taken from Game of Thrones and the Tudor period. Bold prints and oversized suits ruled the runway representing today’s powerful women.
The hair provided a modern twist to the Tudor-inspired clothing. An on-trend quiff was created, which flowed into loose ‘lived in’ waves creating a balance between strength and femininity.
Get the Look
1. Spray label.m Volume Mousse from root-to-tip and section either sides like a mohawk
2. Spray the sides with NEW label.m FASHION EDITION Wax Spray (on sale April 2017) and gently comb through for a sleek, even finish
3. Work middle section from the front – backcombing roots, pushing the hair forward and back gradually adding height
4. Use the label.m 19mm Wand to add texture, body and movement
5. Finish with the label.m Therapy Oil Mist for shine
label.m is the Official Haircare Product of London Fashion Week and London Fashion Week Men's in partnership with the British Fashion Council